1 2

Lose weight in 30 days


Lose weight  in 30 days: a program of a coach tested and passed by the same phase:

Nowadays the choice of diet becomes increasingly difficult: the new sauces, spices, and the way of cooking (fried foods) 

All this make the foods all the time more delicious, but the question is:

WILL YOU CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE TASTE AND FORGET YOUR HEALTH ?

Personally I was one of those who love fast foods and all the delicious things, but I had made the decision to innovate my way of eating to get my beautiful appearance, my good health and the energy all the day.

Trust me , I know it’s so difficult in the beginning , but you’ll get used when you say : It’s time to change for the best .

Before we start our subject, I’ll give you in general 2 rules of our program “Lose weight in 30 days” that we’ll take all the 30 days to lose our weight:

First: a Balanced Diet: I’ll deprive you of nothing, I’ll just change the way of cooking.

Second: a Light Sport: walk 30 min / Day it’s a sufficient minimum.

I do that of course just to share my experience and be able to know how that will be very beneficial for people who suffering like I was.


Ladies and gentlemen our work together will start so soon and I’ll give you all the informations on a different articles and I’ll follow you if you need any help. See you in the next episode.


Comments
0 Comments

Welcome to Bets kyO blog

Writer

Welcome to the Best kyO is a blog for bloggers

Search in blog

Subscribe to receive all new

Get updates on the blogging moment by moment subscribe now